imported music wont show up in itunes library

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

gbwnab

Can any one tell me why a disc that I've imported will not show up in my itunes library? It says that its been copied.....

gbwnab

nothing works!

I serioussly need help!.

Can anyone tell me what they've been doing to import a disc and have it show up in their library?? I've tried ripping to my hard drive and then importing each individual file- still doesn't show up.
When I put the disc in- it takes about 15 secs to import the whole thing. - but doesn't show up in library...
I can find the songs in the itunes folder itself, but not in the library.
I've tried highlighting the songs on the disc, and dragging them into the library- still they do not show up.
Maybe its something simple- but I would really appreciate any help at all...
How do you import your music to make it work.

Please....desperate here....

itisme1760

iLounger
Website
www.laatedaa.com
step one-press button
step two- cd drive pops out
step three- push it in or button
step four choose Audio CD in iTunes
step five- click on the top right handcorner import files
step six- wait like 10 minutes
step seven- click on music library
step eight- enjoy!

gbwnab

itisme, thanks but

i've tried that- there must be something else that i'm missing. the upload takes about 15 seconds and it should be taking longer than that.... for some reason i just can't get the disc to import properly, and show up in my library....

gbwnab

still trying

i've tried a few discs...same thing. i actually tought i had it. i re-tried one disc. it took 15 secs to import. i hilighted the whole disc, then dragged the songs inot Library...the songs finally show up.
BUT the song length for EACH song is 789 minutes. iPod updates and the songs ARE on the ipod. BUT when i try to play a song, the ipod starts counting all the songs on the disc 1 of 10, 2 of 10...all the way to 10 of 10, then the ipod screen kicks back to the main menu....

to answer your questions, i just bought the disc today, its "real", but i've tried other discs too....

HELP...

UPDATE.

I've got it working. If anyone else has this problem, this is what I did... I tried downloading the newest version of itunes, I think I had it anyway, but I dl'ed it again. Then, in itunes- under edit, preferences-advanced, i clicked import- and UN checked the "use error correction option." I'm not sure which of the two worked, since I tried them both at the same time....but it works fine now!

Last edited:

marjan

I have the same problem

hi

I have the same problem and have tried several CDs now, since the newest version of itunes. When I try to import a CD for a second time, a screen pops up saying I have already downloaded these items and do I want to replace them. So the CD should be there in the itunes library, except its not. Not even when I search the library.

Does anyone else have this problem and have they found a solution?

marjan

ok sorry just read the update above! have downloaded another new version of itunes and it is all good now!