Can I rename albums in the itunes Library??

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Superhoops

Just got a 4th gen 20 gig ipod...it's a thing of beauty :D
Itunes recognised my mp3 files and when I plugged in the ipod all transferred across fine but I have a problem in the sense that the each album was in a folder and the folder name mirrored the album name...ion the ipod though some albums are coming up fine others are known as album 01 album 10 album 14 etc...is there a way of manually editing the album name in itunes ?? also i used itunes from the disc with the ipod not downloaded the latest version will this make a difference? thanks for your help.
Jon

miTunes75

Highlight all the songs in that one album in iTunes, right click select get info. Go to the 2nd tab (i believe...i'm at work right now, can't verify), and you can rename the entire album just by typing it in the album field....click ok.

David Gatliffe

Highlight all the songs in that one album in iTunes, right click select get info. Go to the 2nd tab (i believe...i'm at work right now, can't verify), and you can rename the entire album just by typing it in the album field....click ok.
;) Brilliantly concise reply - and it works. Thanks