• This is not the place to tout your latest must have app. It will be viewed as spam if you do post a link to your application or any "hey this app is awesome" shill style posts and your post will be removed and you may be banned.

If you wish to submit an application for inclusion on the iLounge.com main site please do so by sending an email to [email protected]

What are the "gotta have" Apps from the AppStore?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

DarkCobra

Demolition Dash is great!

@Trudy, Malphite: I agree with you! Demolition Dash is an absolute "must have"! And now the game has received a major free update, especially the memory requirements have been reduced dramatically!!!

yeaah...unleash your inner monster!!!

Briani

Yep, I totally agree with you. BTW, I am a fan of Angry Birds, that's my "gotta have" apps

AWelbourn

Stanza needs to be on this list, it is by far the best iPhone/iPad ebook reader out there!

Trudy

The guys from Dreamfab will launch a new game at the End of August (click).
I'm very excited because their previous game (Demolition Dash) is very cool. Does anyone have some more information about this new release? :)

timhunt

I've just downloaded 25 things to do in Amsterdam because I'm about to head there for a vacation. Good app actually as it contains some of the best attractions in Amsterdam. I'm also using Snap-A-Note (downloaded it for free). I'm not sure if you guys have heard of it, but its a good app for remembering things since you just have to snap a photo of an item that relates to your task and send the photo to your email. Also love Instagram and wall of sounds.

JackLWS

I just got my iPhone 3G and have been looking through the AppStore. There seems to be so much stuff there it's hard to keep track of. What are some of the Apps that are "gotta have"? Thanks for any help!

-Brian
My list :)

ToDo - to do list.
YouNote
Social media platforms
IMDB
Music Download
Ebay
PAGES
CamScanner

texo

Whatsapp (much better than Viber)
Soundhound (to discover new music)
Cut the Rope (Really like it)
Hungry Rabbit (My favourite game right now!)

Jerry-Fernandez

I am a game freak person.
I would like to recommend the following 2 games that are just awesome and addictive:

1. D.ROP is a cool game with great graphics.
2. Super Arrows is so addictive that i can play it for hours.
Both are available on the app store

D.ROP and Super Arrows rocks!!

LegendofX

for me, my most valuable apps are think free and dropbox. I can use both app in writing and sharing files

joerun

For me the most Useful apps are

Photos

Camera+

Utils

Orderly - To create your ToDo lists using simple iPhone gestures
System Monitor with Battery Max - To monitor the system activities like memory, cpu, disk, processes
Magnifier Flash - A zoomer

Finance

Easy spending Expense Tracker - for tracking the income/expenses

Music

Make my music - custom music app to auto schedule your playlists
LikeMyMusic - Socialized music player

Travel

Trip Photos - Tag, Search, N Share - A compact app to travel with

Games

Angry Birds
Ninja jump
Cat physics
Fruit Ninja
Cat physics

JasonRain

Thanks for the list JMG. In searching for Yelp (which I grabbed) I found iWant. It seems to work pretty good.

MFrella

If you have kids

Hi

If you have kids try UMKO - The Litter Monster iPad app - an interactive book for children. It's high quliaty, like animation on TV, loads of touch events, sound effects... my kids love it. :D

Take care

Frella