Ipad and OS upgrade problem

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

exttrimmer

Hi
wife purchased Ipad2 recently. Required us to upgrade to OS 10.5.1. Running windows 7. When I try to upgrade itunesOS my desktop stops installation about 75% of the way thru and informs me that

" I dont have enough priveliges to access C:\Program Data\Microsoft\Windows\StartMenu\Programs\iTunes. Run as an administrator or contact system admin.
I have ran Microsoft Fixit to patch any registry probs.
I have removed itunes.itl from My Music

Hope I have provided enough info

kornchild2002

Well, first you need to make sure that you have administrator privileges with your account on your computer. You can check that by going to the control panel and selecting Users or Accounts (or something along those lines, I don't use Windows anymore). Find your login account and see what privileges you have.

Second, see if you are running a 64-bit version of Windows 7. You will need to download the 64-bit version of iTunes (which is a program, not an OS) for Windows if you are running a 64-bit release of Windows 7. The 64-bit version of iTunes can be found here. You can find out if you are running a 64-bit release of Windows 7 by clicking on the Start button (the Window icon in the lower left corner), right-clicking on Computer, and left-clicking on Properties. Read through there and it will tell you if you have a 32-bit or 64-bit version of Windows 7.

timoftelaur

Each problem which I have with iPad it's finished for me because my friend Mike helps me. After he told me the best method to get a free iPad 2, it always helps me with all sorts of questions I have. This is his job and I appreciate very much his website free-us-ipad dot com . I hope that he will help you with your all questions. It is an amazing man. All my family got free ipads 2 + white smartcover. It's a user proof category there if you don`t believe me. This man is my idol