Unlocking 2nd generation iPod touch

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

sj12021

I have a 2nd generation iPod touch that is locked with a passcode that I don't know. I'm using the lastet version of iTunes but not the original computer that it was originally connected to. I've tried everything to try and get it into recovery mode, holding down the power button and menu button but nothing is working. I get the same message everytime I connect it: "iTunes could not connect to the "iPod touch" because it is locked with a passcode. You must enter your passcode on the iPod before it can be used with iTunes. I can't get pass that message, I can't even get to a screen on the iPod that will all me to even enter a passcode. All I'm getting is a screen that shows the iTunes symbol and the USB cord. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Solution2Ipod

Your iPod already is in a DFU mode. But anyway you can try this...turn off your device by hold down the power and slide to turn off. Then hold down the Home button and plug your iPod into your computer, don't let go of the home button until you see the iPod displayed the iTunes symbol. Hope this trick does for your iPod..