Accessories from Proof Cases -- BUYER BEWARE!!

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

officialpjw

I purchased some iPhone4S cases from Proof Cases and long story short, didn't end up needing them. When I contacted them to return it, they responded:

"Thank you for your interest in Proof Cases. Unfortunately, we do not accept refunds. Only exchanges, if the product was defected in some way. This is noted in our FAQ page located on our website."

But, on their website, their FAQ states:

"What is your return/exchange/warranty policy?

We guarantee all products sold by Proof Cases. Unopened and unused products can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days Proof Cases cannot accept returns for any reasons other than defects. Warranty does not cover “wear and tear” from normal usage. We warrant all our products from defect for up to 1 year from day of purchase. If you would like to return your Proof product please use the contact form at the top menu. Sale items are non-refundable."

All in all, I lost $38 -- what irks me is the principle of things. I will not be doing any future business with Proof Cases.

dasmo

Were they unopened and purchased within 30 days? or are you just #####ing for no reason?

poodledoodle

Stay away from Proof

I had a terrible experience with Proof too. After reading the positive review on ilounge I ordered 2 for 1 special duo cases for my new iPhone 4s. The case does not fit; it took me the whole night to get my phone out. Proof has no customer service. After one week they sent out a replacement, same problem, so i asked for a refund. And this is their reply:

To be perfectly honest, out of the tens of thousands of cases that
we've sold this is the first and only report that the iPhone does not
fit inside the case. It is even more strange that the second
replacement case that we tested and sent to you does not fit. It seems
like there is a huge likelihood that something is wrong with your
iPhone rather than something wrong with our cases.
If you want, you can send us back the product and we will have our R&D
team test the products you shipped back to us. If there is nothing
wrong with the cases, unfortunately we cannot issue you a refund. If
there is something wrong, we will gladly issue you a refund in this
extreme circumstance. Also, since we have already spent our own money
for shipping and handling for the second free replacement that you
received (free replacement case + shipping and handling,) you would
have to pay extra shipping and handling to receive those products back
if there is nothing wrong with them.
Let us know how you would like to proceed.

Seriously???

poodledoodle

problem solved

the proof cases for iPhone 4S are poorly designed. they sent me two, and neither fits--i spent a whole night getting my phone out. i ordered white, but it is actually a shade of gray--both cases. the vendor is not very responsive to refunding; best recourse is through paypal or your credit card company.