Post your local Bands The official Thread

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Holyto

Lebowski - Cinematic (new album release + music video)

LEBOWSKI - A polish band founded in 2002, playing a wide spectrum of progressive music.

On the debut album in 2010, listener gets to experience the tunes along the lines of artistic rock, motion pictures music, experimental and improvisation, all in harmonised integrity.
"Cinematic" is music for a non-existent movie. From a theme aspect we can intrepidly consider it as a concept album, dedicated to the 'big figures' of the polish and world cinema.

What comes to the music - the CD is very compact, enriched with dynamic patterns, creating a self-collage. Like a picture of a good director. Lebowski holds listeners in tension, changing the moods, playing according to emotions. Complex and multidimensional compositions, are enabling a surprising and dynamic plot. The entirety is completed with rich instrumental use and the whole ensemble is an interesting arrangement, where the music isn't held from being in some cases asthetic, modest and soft.
Lyrics for the "Cinematic" are original quotes adopted from the classical polish and international movies.

Album: Cinematic
Release date: October 2010
Label: Indie

Tracklist:
1. Trip to Doha - 5:40
2. 137 sec. - 7:11
3. Cinematic - 7:41
4. Old British Spy Movie - 5:10
5. Iceland - 7:12
6. Encore - 6:07
7. Aperitif for Breakfast (O.M.R.J) - 6:06
8. Spiritual Machine - 6:54
9. Storyteller (Svensson) - 6:38
10. Human Error - 7:58

Lebowski:
Marcin Grzegorczyk - guitars
Marcin Luczaj - synths
Marek Zak - bass
Krzysztof Pakula - drums

Guest artist:
Katarzyna Dziubak from Dikanda - vocals, violin

tcf628

Free mp3 download - Trevor Jude Smith

Free Trevor Jude Smith MP3 Download
of the song "Alley Cat" from the album "Stripes and Plaid"

search on bandcamp or google "Trevor Jude Smith bandcamp"

enjoy!

gelido

DUBSTEP SINGLE - 'Ice Age'By GELIDO IS NOW AVAILABLE

SINGLE - 'Ice Age'By GELIDO IS NOW AVAILABLE via Itunes at a high qaulity 320 kb/s for . Deep Dirty Dark Dubstep !!

D/L LEGAL COPY on itunes now !!

This is my first Single release through Itunes, i hope you enjoy!!

Cheers alot, Gelido :)

I carnt post a link :( Just search Gelido ICE AGE on itunes now !!

PEACE

element014

Free Song Promo

A sweet band from Calgary Canada called Bell Tower is giving away one of their tracks when you sign up for their newsletter.

They're like progressive garage with maybe a little blues... really cool
I think the free track is a limited time offer

I'd post a link but apparently new members cant (so lame) it's on their facebook wall facebook(dot)com/belltowerband

KiddoNZ

Forest Shakes ( Indie Rock Trio From New Zealand )
like there facebook page and get there free download!
ENJOY!

ancorocband

Ancoroc Band in Florida!

]if you like rock and roll check out Ancoroc Band on youtube/facebook/reverbnation/and follow them on twitter we are just trying to build a fan base thats all if we posted in wrong catagory we are sorry!

keyWord for facebook youtube reverbnation and twitter is
ANCOROC BAND

ArkleRedTears

The Red Tears

Hey Guys, I'm in a Welsh Punk Band called The Red Tears, we're very similar to Rancid/Green Day/Bouncing Souls

You can check us out on facebook just search for 'the red tears'

Have a listen and tell me what you think :)

deathknight1728

Band-DKKB

Album-Band of Brothers

This cd I gave a shot at on iTunes. For the price you can't beat it. Its a duo of two supposed musicians who made a "rage against the maçhine" type rock cd. The guitar riffs are very much unique and they have a unique style. While the guitar sounds like Rage, the singing sounds more melodic. Although the main songs are probably-"Bad Day of Work" which I played all yesterday while painting the house, lol. "Wanderer" is cool as is "Work all Day Kill all Night".

Its not rage but its worth what I paid. I picked it up on iTunes and found it through a rock playlist.

ericaleo

beat port is best for music

Hi guys,
I m Erica leo, 23 years young. I love creating, listening music, playing dancing and outing with my friend. I love to make new friends. You can help me via purchasing my track here ..beatport.
Please listen my track and I m sure you will love it.

Daniel Abbott

The next mumford and sons

Hi Airline sound great,

Check out this new band there my fav , making big waves on the undergroud folf scene , i reckon there the next mumford and sons

, theyve just released a single on itunes and amazson called 45 .

Its amazing check out there music video on you tube

type in danny landau-45

Let me know what you all think , i hope they get the credit they deserve

Help support them by giving they vid a share or buying there single its on 79p

Happy Listening

ericaleo

Dj Grandpa's Crib: Are you familiar with Melville?

DJG goes literary with Justine Schofield, finds the four sides of dice with Leo Atreides, discovers the Stronghold with Kevin Roberts, and becomes an Underwater Brawler with Ahmed, Khalil & Christopher.