How to transfer music from iPhone to computer?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

green7o7o

My friend has really good songs on his iPhone and I want to transfer them to my computer. Is there any third party program that will let me transfer iPhone music to computer? If someone knows and tells me how a little tutorial would be nice.
Hope to get answers as soon as possible.

mobifan

Well, instead of waiting for reply you could just google it and get an answer immediately:)

Anyway, try one of these:
- Lenogo iPhone to PC Transfer
- Tansee iPhone Transfer
- iFunBox (this one is free)
- SharePod
- senuti beta
- ipod liberator

You're welcome ;)

candicecao

First of all pls make sure that ur iTunes is set to manually manage music. Then do it as the following dteps:

1.Connect iPod to computer, go to my computer n double click iPod drive, choose "tools" --> “Folder Options”--> “View” --> select “Show Hidden Files & Folders”and click “OK”

2.now right click “iPod Control” folder--> select “Properties”--> un-select “Hidden” and click “OK” --> select “Apply Changes To This Folder, Subfolder And Files” and click “OK” .

3.Next, click “iPod Control” folder and open “Music” , did u see folders labeled F00, F01, F02, F03…? Now Place iTunes side by side w/ this window and make sure that “Music Library” is displayed.

4.In iTunes select “Edit” --> Preferences-->Advanced, and put a check next to: “Keep iTunes Music Folder Organized” &”Copy Files To iTunes Music Folder When Adding To Library”, click “OK”.

5.Last step, just drag and drop all of the “F” folders into “Music Library” of itunes.

Done!

This might be a little complicated but it definitely works well, and it’s totally free, better than u get a iphone transfer or sth like that. It works for both pc and mac users.

pthomas006

You can use iTunes to backup the device, but for easy drag and drop, iPhone Music Transfer to Computer would make it simple to do. It allows for file transfers on any computer, any user at any time with low risk of losing files. Transferring any video files from an iOS device to a computer isn’t easy, if possible, to do with iTunes, but iPhone Music Transfer to Computer does so easily.

kornchild2002

Well, Apple keeps the storage on iOS devices locked in order to deter hackers and not allow consumers to go in, randomly delete/move files (which happens a lot), and mess things up. This actually started back in 2001 with the release of the very first iPod. The recording industry (RIAA) and various record companies were going after makers of portable mp3 players. RCA, Diamond Blue, Sony, and many others were taken to court as, back in the late 90's, the idea of carrying around mp3 files downloaded from the internet was baffling and the recording industry didn't like it. People could go onto Napster, download a song for free, and put it on their portable mp3 player. Not only that but they could take the portable mp3 player to a friend's house, plug it into their computer, and easily copy the songs off of it.

Apple implemented a random organization of music files by assigning them completely random filenames and file locations while making all of them hidden. This was used to deter file sharing when using their device and it kept the RIAA off of their back. Fast forward 12 years and you're kind of looking at the same thing. That and Apple likes to keep their ecosystem closed.