iPod Touch 2G Giving Me Shocks

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

vmanivasakan

Hello,

I purchased my iPod Touch in Melbourne, Australia in Mid 2009. I extended the warranty to 3 Years incase something bad happens. Now Since 2010 January, I am in India and after 2 months have started to revieve shocks on the Back Metal Part of the iPod Touch. I even replaced the Cable and the problem still persisted. I charge my iPod Touch either on my Laptop or my USB Wall Charger. The same things seems to be happening on both of them. I even tried on the Wii and a Dell Monitor and the same thing persists. Sometimes it doesnt give me shocks but most of the time it does. I never had this problem in Australia.

Now its April 2011 so my iPod Touch is still in Warranty. Now My questions are:
1. Should I complaint about this Incident to Apple?
2. Will they Accept my Complaint and Fix the iPod Touch or will they Replace it?
3. If they were to replace my iPod completely, will they give me an exact iPod Touch 2G 16GB or a newer version (such as 3G, 4G) and will the replacement iPod be New or Used?
4. Why is this only happening in this sort of Country.
5. I purchased the iPod Touch in Harvery Norman, Melbourne and also extended it to 3 Years so will they fix it in India?

Please Help Me Out. The shocks are so quite painful and uncomfortable that it makes this $500 (Includes Warranty) Device Unusable.