Can't use Applications?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Fanadierr

Hi,

I have an iPod Touch 8GB (first gen.), and i've downloaded an app.

It displays in the left bar with applications, but it doesn't displays in my iPod and i don't see the word "applications" on the screen with summary, music, video's,... on iTunes

Please help me...

Greetz Fanadierr:)

Fanadierr

And my iTunes version is 1.1.5 and it sais it is the newest version???

how do I upgrade it it sais it is the newest version?

Last edited:

rockmyplimsoul

Website
www.last.fm
And my iTunes version is 1.1.5 and it sais it is the newest version???
It could be that since 4.0 was released they've removed access to 3.1.3 for 1st gen Touches. That's a shame, since you can't load 4.0 on your device. There are sites that host down-rev versions of the OS, but I don't recall the common one people use (no doubt someone will come up with it).

Fanadierr

It could be that since 4.0 was released they've removed access to 3.1.3 for 1st gen Touches. That's a shame, since you can't load 4.0 on your device. There are sites that host down-rev versions of the OS, but I don't recall the common one people use (no doubt someone will come up with it).
Could you give me a link of a site which host down-rev versions of the OS? or something like that.. :s

tnx

Fanadierr

It didn't work =s I used it for the last version of iTunes for G1 and it didn't work....

Glitcher

It didn't work =s I used it for the last version of iTunes for G1 and it didn't work....
It's amazing how often I hear people say "it didn't work" without giving any details. How the hell do you expect us to help you if you don't describe exactly what happened?

Fanadierr

It's amazing how often I hear people say "it didn't work" without giving any details. How the hell do you expect us to help you if you don't describe exactly what happened?

Well i downloaded it, changed it into an ipsw file, it downloaded everything on itunes, i hade to wait a long timo than i had to restore my iPod and eventually nothing had changed :s

i'm gonna try again...

Glitcher

What do you mean, "downloaded everything on iTunes"? You mean you restored the ipsw file from iTunes? Did you remember to hold the Shift key as instructed?

Fanadierr

What do you mean, "downloaded everything on iTunes"? You mean you restored the ipsw file from iTunes? Did you remember to hold the Shift key as instructed?
Nm, i tried it again with the 2.0 version and it worked and now he finds the newest updates so no prob... thanks anyways ur the best