• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

iLoungers show us what you look like!! (cont.)

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

enjoilax

deftdrummer1 said:
bethany you look like a girl i used to work with only hotter =P
snake in the pants buddy.

squiggle12288 said:
I love picture threads! Here is me about 8 months ago.
Hey baby how you doin? How old are you... #### 16 year olds..

i think i should post a better picture... well its not better... but its a full face pic. I look a little hung over. But you can draw your own conclusions.

Attachments

JBF

Pixel Intoxication
Website
www.jedinights.com

That was about two-three months ago. My hair's a bit longer now. :)

I don't feel like taking a new one, so there ya go. :D

Blue_Dawg

Brainwashed Right Winger
I wish I were this cute, but it's my neice Jessie, and little bro in the background

Last edited: