how to get bubbles out of my otterbox 3g screen?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

crod

as the title says. is their any real way to get the bubbles out? i tried using a hair dryer (lightly) to dry up the screen. nothing....

R

ReyZero

crod said:
thanks...........
Was that sarcastic, or did that really help? I wasn't sure if you were referring to the water marking or not.

crod

oh, no i was honestly thanking you :). lol... (i didnt realize these forums were so fierce)lol

yeah, i did it today. turned out better than perfect. this is hands down the best case made for the i phone. i also have the artwizz to compare with. here is the thing. i do construction. so for me hands down the otterbox is the best. given i dont carry my phone with me all the time. its just nice to know i dont have to worry when i do. and for everyday use its great also. you can just set it down on a table ect. ect. without worrying about it..

R

ReyZero

No problem :D
The massive ...... at the end is what throws sarcasm :p
I want an Otterbox for when I go camping, but I really need something more water proof since it's damp as crap in Washington.
And since I don't have any cell tower range there, I might just end up picking up one of the Otterbox, boxes.

crod

Yeah I have some of their cigar cases.virtually bullet proof