Unable to connect to iTunes Store

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

LEGSMOMMA

For the last 36 hours I have received the following message everytime I try to enter the iTunes Store... "Could not connect Unknown error #3212". It tells me to check my server connection and try again. I have DSL and have no other problems accessing anything else on the web. Any ideas on what I need to do to fix the problem?

oddball725

I've also been having connection problems as well. For about a month now. It's really making me mad.

oddball725

I've finally got it to work. I updated the time online which took awhile and boom it works yah.

SilverTurtle

Website
musicrenegades.blogspot.com
Error 3212 - Can't Connect to iTunes Store

I'm currently having this same issue. Oddball - can you elaborate on what you mean about updating the time online?

Or anyone else who has solutions, chime in?

THANK YOU

Drageriuz

I've been having the same problem when i'm trying to update my personal informations because aparently I need to update it to keep buying and everytime I try to do it an error message appears and I can't buy anything until I update that information.

Drageriuz

same problem

I've been having the same problem when i'm trying to update my personal informations because aparently I need to update it to keep buying and everytime I try to do it an error message appears and I can't buy anything until I update that information.

qcollodoro

I have successfully have downloaded everything but when I try to log into the store I keep getting and error message saying that I can't log in due to network connections. I have runn all of the trouble shooting scenarios, but no luck. I have a PC. Can anyone please help! I bought the touch for my son and we are dying to get it up and running! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!

hank8632

first u go to control panel and click internet properties or options whatever it is for u.... then in the tabs click connections.... now this worked for me I have a labtop with wifi..... click on lan settings and then click the box by automatic detect settings so now it has a check in it... unselect use proxy server and that whole section will go grey... so the only box thats on the page that is checked should be automatic detect settings click OK and try itunes again and see if it works it worked for me!!!

Will Morrison

I used Hank's suggestion listed above and I was able to connect to the I-Tunes Store with my new Nano. I was also receiving the "Unknown Error" message.

One thing to note that was not obvious to me was that the changes are made in Internet Explorer. From IE you got to the "Internet Options" then "Connections" then you can locate the LAN settings as mentioned above.

Also, after I made the adjustments, I had to restart my computer for the changes to work.

Good Luck!

LAHeat

iTunes - Unable to connect

first u go to control panel and click internet properties or options whatever it is for u.... then in the tabs click connections.... now this worked for me I have a labtop with wifi..... click on lan settings and then click the box by automatic detect settings so now it has a check in it... unselect use proxy server and that whole section will go grey... so the only box that's on the page that is checked should be automatic detect settings click OK and try itunes again and see if it works it worked for me!!!
I followed the directions as "Hank" described" - worked great! I didn't even have to re-boot my laptop! The info still applies today - Nov 28, 2009 :)

trdorsey

Problems connecting to iTunes store

I have been having the same problems, it all started when I downloaded the latest update 9.0.2.25 for my iTunes, it not only prevented me from accessing the store but I also lost about half of my tracks.:mad:

Lani23

Website
www.writing.com
I have been having the same problems, it all started when I downloaded the latest update 9.0.2.25 for my iTunes, it not only prevented me from accessing the store but I also lost about half of my tracks.:mad:
Same here
iTunes support is no help. I tried Hank's solution and it didn't work for me. Any other suggestions