iPod Deals - Best prices, bargains, coupon discounts - post them HERE

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
Status
Not open for further replies.

LatinaC09

if anyones looking for a good deal i found one on ebay. its for a 30gb ipod that comes pretty much brand new (refurbished) with an FM transmitter and car charger. my dad just bought one and it was worth the buy because the ipod is literaly like new. heres the link: http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&dfsp=32&catref=C6&from=R10&sbrbin=t&_trksid=m37&satitle=NEW+COND.+APPLE+iPOD+Video+Black+30+GB+%2B+%2478+EXTRAS%21+&sacat=-1%26catref%3DC6&saprclo=&saprchi=&sargn=-1%26saslc%3D2&sadis=200&fpos=44142&fbfmt=1&sabfmts=2&fobfmt=1&saobfmts=insif&ftrt=1&ftrv=1&fsop=32%26fsoo%3D2&fgtp=

jon_xo

Hi,

I have a question. Is there any US shop that would ship an iPod to Europe? You know, the iPods in the US are much cheaper than here...

Thanks

SuperG7

i bought my ipod off of ebay and it was refurbished since i bought it off of ebay i got this edited warranty from square trade for two years for only $30 some odd bucks great ### deal

Edit: Forum Policy - No Profanity.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slobadonk

got my 160 classic refurbished off ebay for $250 w/shipping and handling and a 2 year warranty for 10 bucks. not bad

AHHHHHHH

Money Begger
Amazon dropped the prices again. Now it's down to 214.66 brand new + no tax and free ship. :)

Periphrast

Barium's the New Absinthe
Website
users.rcn.com
I picked up a glinting new iPod 80GB classic from Colorware on eBay. The body is dark metallic orange (Hybrid) with a metallic chartreuse (Envy) click wheel. The same model and color scheme would have cost $345 if I'd ordered it from the Colorware web site, yet this one set me back $192 including shipping. It's the same object, of course; it comes from the company directly.

It resembles a glittering slab of semi-precious metal, which is why I'm contemplating giving it to my girlfriend.

The click wheel response is as phlegmatic as an elderly mime trying to remember how to imitate a sleepwalking sundial. But that just means it's a typical Classic, of course. Other than that one irksome quirk, it's a fine wad o' Pod with a highly classy chassis.

Last edited:

Zimmy

Not sure if it has been mentioned or if its a YMMV thing but I just picked up a Silver iPod 160GB at Costco for $299.
They had the Black version for around $325, I think.
Still, that is $50 off retail, a pretty good deal.

Spartan_MD

Zimmy said:
Not sure if it has been mentioned or if its a YMMV thing but I just picked up a Silver iPod 160GB at Costco for $299.
They had the Black version for around $325, I think.
Still, that is $50 off retail, a pretty good deal.
I just went into Costco today. Unfortunately, they didn't cary the Silver. WHat's YMMV? THe black was $336. :eek:

Zimmy

YMMV = Your Mileage May Vary.

It means your Costco might not have the same deal.

I thought it was price label error but they had the 2 signs up there and were very specific...

Black 160 ~ $330, Silver 160 = $299

It rang up correctly.
I'm very happy, my 5.5G iPod was black so silver is a nice change.

jimsocal

Not sure it's THAT great of a price, but I picked up my 80 gig pod for $238 at Best Buy.
What makes it better, though, is that I got a 3 year warranty for $50 that covers batter replacement. Also, I've always found that Best Buy's return policy is very easy; if something goes wrong in the first 30 days there are no questions asked.

NTolerance

Website
loman.doesntexist.com
Anyone know where to find a new 5.5 gen iPod these days? I'm sick of the Classic and want to downgrade. Used prices are inflated. I see people on Craigslist trying to sell a 30GB 5.5 gen for $250.

RMThompson

F.y.e.

Just picked my first Ipod, a 5.5 Gen 80 gig for $175.00 after a $75 dollar mail in rebate.

Considering I traded $141 dollars worth of stuff the same day, it made for a pretty damn cheap Ipod!

kajs

NTolerance said:
Anyone know where to find a new 5.5 gen iPod these days? I'm sick of the Classic and want to downgrade. Used prices are inflated. I see people on Craigslist trying to sell a 30GB 5.5 gen for $250.
They have new 30gb ones in the clearance section of the apple store for $179.

vwalk

I'm surprised more people aren't mentioning the Apple website (clearance section). The refurbs appear to be a great deal. 80gb $209/160 $299. Free shipping and a 1 year warranty. Has anyone had bad luck with the Apple certified refurbs?

Status
Not open for further replies.