• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

What do you Enjoy the most doing?

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

royisher

Website
www.rsmhost.com
What do you enjoy the most doing?

Sitting on the Computer, Working, Flying, Talking, Buying ... ??

Just thought It'll be interstead..

I like Flying (fly approx each month twice), I like Buying, like Working and like Computers...!

Royi

Critter

Reading and Writing. Im currently reading through "Trainspotting" by Irvine Welsh, if you enjoy reading, this is a ####ed good book!

m.r.m.

it?s not printable (this being a g-rated forum), but in involves a girl, dinner a movie... :D

Bob

Retired
Website
forums.ilounge.com
m.r.m. said:
it?s not printable (this being a g-rated forum), but in involves a girl, dinner a movie... :D
Buying a ticket from the girl in the booth, grabbing a tray of Nachos and sitting down the front on your own?

Ouch...

:D

baggss

Stoopid Ameican Rednek
MadPict said:
Buying a ticket from the girl in the booth, grabbing a tray of Nachos and sitting down the front on your own?

Ouch...

:D
No he has dinner, rents a movie and then goes and sees a stripper....

Cloud

Computing (forums, making images, stuff...). reading, tv, sport (sometimes :D )

hoopchick18

Podder in the City
I like playing PS2, playing with my ipod, watching movies, watching sports (especially college basketball), and basically chilling.

BTW- I am a girl and girls do like to play video games contrary to popular belief.

enjoilax

Playing Lacrosse, organizing music, making stuff, hanging with friends, and playing Wolfenstein: ET

yuck

Still thinking of a title
my ps2, my pc, my gamecube, my gameboy, my ipod..... and above all of them i enjoy sleeping the most