• With the number of recent threads from brand new users that we have observed in our Classifieds forum selling goods under questionable circumstances, we have instituted a new policy restricting new members of iLounge from posting new threads in the Classifieds forum until they have reached "Regular Member" status.

New users become Regular Members once they have made 10 posts and been a member of the iLounge Forums for at least 7 days. Prior to this time, members may still read the Classifieds forum, and even respond to existing threads for items being sold by other members, but they may not create new threads advertising their own items for sale.

This will hopefully help to protect our user community by discouraging fraudulent users from signing up and posting classified ads without having at least a very basic level of established membership in our forums.

Obviously all users should still exercise due diligence when making use of our classifieds forums, but we hope that this restriction will help to decrease the number of blatantly fraudulent ads that we have been seeing in recent weeks.

Please be sure to review our Classified Forum Policy for more information.

iPods - iPads - LOST and FOUND

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

NOG

Lost iPod - 1/23/08 American Flight 716 from Chicago to Orlando

I think I left my 160G iPod Classic in the seat-back pocket. :( I was in seat 9D. (I could have lost it in the Orlando airport but I'm sure I left it on the plane.) It was in a small black pouch that had the iPod and a Kensington noice-cacelling headset. I will gladly give a reward for the return of my stuff.

Regi

Lost Ipod at Arundel Mills Mall - Maryland

Hi there,
My daughter lost her Ipod Nano at Arundel Mills Mall... possibly at the movie theatre on Feb. 1st, 2008. :eek: It does have her name engraved.
If found please respond to post... thanks

ajdrew252

i got a mini stolen from my car (silver with black skin)
i lost a nano black 1G 4gb

songs: alot of rap (50 cent, d12, eminem, three six mafia, ) along with classic rock (zeppelin, ted nugent, styx, black sabbath, etc)

other artists: rick ross, sisqo, silverstein, atreyu, red hot chili peppers.

Flint, MIchigan

el_v_i_s

LOST iPod - Feb 1/08, American Airlines flight MIA-PHX

160G iPod Classic... Left on American Airlines flight 1007 from Miami - Phoenix.

Serial # ends ......ECYMX

Can identify content, etc...

Reward? Definately.

Registered with Apple.

[email protected]

FoundAtDorval

Found iPod at Trudeauairport, Montreal 02-14-2008

Trying to do the right thing, but there were no contacts, or name on drive,or pics to identify the owner... The rightful owner will be able to give details such as color, music, and the title of the book that was with it...
Good day to all!
benlavigne-at-hotmail.com

Last edited:

Airtower

Lost iPod Touch - Wed. Feb 20th Atlanta Airport, Pilots Lounge

8GB iPod Touch with a rubber case and headphones attached to it. I was sitting in the pilot's lounge in the back row of lazy-boy chairs and left it on the chair in the last row to the right(if your facing the flat screen TV). Please email me at [email protected] send me a message on the company mail. My name is Joseph Gonzalez.
Thank you.

Injuhneer

Found - iPod Nano in Sierra Vista, AZ

I have found an iPod nano 4G in Sierra Vista, AZ. Please provide Serial No. (ideally) or color, owner name, song list to arrange return of the unit.

Last edited:

mackey3

Found iPod - 3/15 & Midtown West

Ive found a 30G Ipod with very distinct music, and what I believe is someones name. If you've left yours in a cab Saturday night in Hell's Kitchen...let me know.

llbaker2

Found iPod

I found an ipod at a health club in Metairie. Tell me which health club, model, color, approx date lost, size and anything else that would convence me its yours.

mike__teller

Found iPod - March 21, Webster Groves, MO

Silver 4GB iPod Nano found along Berry Road in Oakland/Webster Groves, Missouri. iPod was lying on the west shoulder, south of Lockwood and north of the RR tracks. Reply here with the name that appears on the screen and the serial number or a detailed description of the contents.

forrestchevbrd

I lost my Itouch in Kansas City...

For Christmas (my only gift), I got an Itouch from my husband. I believe I lost it the week of March 13th at or near the Westin hotel. I was there for a business conference. I may have left it in the hotel room... I have searched everything - suitcase, car, purse, house, briefcase and cant not come up with it. I have a $100 cash reward no questions for anyone who found it. I had it locked so it would be useless to anyone that doesn't know the 4 digit code. Please, if you know anything about this, I will be so grateful - I feel terrible loosing something my husband was so proud to give me... Thank you
- Brandy:eek:

ToneGrail

Lost iPod - Baltimore

White 80 GB 5th Gen Ipod in a black leather case. Lost in 2 possible places: 1) in the parking lot in front of 7019 Lachlan Circle, Baltimore 21239, or 2) on or around North Rose St in Baltimore City near East Fayette. It's registered in my name with apple.

-Pat

[email protected]

screechypeachy

Lost 8 gig iPhone at Diablo's in las vegas, nv

I was at diablos on march 28 and lost my iphone there. that or someone stole it. one of the home pages is slate.com. if anyone has seen it, email me at [email protected].

sarahmichelle13

Lost iPod - March 1, 2008 CT

my ipod was stolen out of my purse. it was a silver 160G ipod classic. I have the serial number and reciept.

rt297

Not even close to code
Found in Tucson

Found near Tucson Mall on Bromley street. 8 gb black 2G Nano. Send me a PM with your first name and the name of one artist on the iPod.
Russ

Last edited:

heidibird28

Found - April 1st in Swarthmore, PA

I found an ipod in a park in Swarthmore in the early evening on Tuesday. A name is etched on the back, but I can't find a local listing for the name, so I'm trying a post here and on craigslist so far. You can email me with the name at [email protected].

wilbur1

Lost Ipod Feb. 25 2008

My daughter lost her ipod on feb 25th 2008 in a gas bar somewhere between Ohio and Georgia along Interstate 75 route. Can be adentified. Can be contacted at
[email protected]

Ringmaster851

Lost iPod - American University, Wash. DC

I lost my iPod in the fitness center locker room at American University on Monday March 31. It was a black, 80 GB, iPod classic. I'd consider a reward for its safe return. Contact at [email protected].

dkore

I lost a 80GB 5.5G iPod Video.
It's black with a black belkin case, with a caryall.

If you found one in the state of Maine in April,
contact me at [email protected] and we'll
talk about a reward.

lainiwakura

Found: Ipod Nano in West End Allentown Pennsylvania

I found an Ipod Nano in the West End of Allentown today 4/17/08. If you think it may be yours, please contact me at [email protected]. I'll need to know where you believe you lost it, and some identifying info about the Ipod so I can be sure it's really yours. Thanks! :)