iLounge Forums - View Single Post - What Is Someone Who Whips Called?
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2007, 10:32 PM
On the B side of life
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Portland, OR
Posts: 4,223

Flogger would be more of a Latin derivant. Whip is a word of Middle English origin.
bdb is offline  
Reply With Quote